No. of Vacancy:
Job Description / Responsibility
- To maintain Oracle software update according to product BOM
- To maintain system stock vs physical stock
- To maintain finished goods stock and create stock report
- To communicate both marketing & Customer (i.e. Plaza Managers & Distributors) executing the whole delivery
- To create delivery Schedule, with respect to available Challan and Stock
- Follow up the delivery point officer`s tasks and motivate to achieve the delivery target.
- To communicate with R&D, QC and Production peoples to identify the store related issues.
- Responsibilities will likely include demonstrated understanding of all kinds of finished goods related works
- BBA/ MBA in Accounting from any reputed University.
- At least 27 year(s)
- Practical working experience in Oracle Software.
- Must have sound knowledge in Microsoft Office specially MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Should be strong motivated, well organized, and showed professional initiatives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Must have excellent organization skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- As per company policy.