|Career Opportunity at Aarong
Aarong is one of the largest social enterprises of BRAC established in 1978 as retail chain that is making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities. Aarong offers a fair price to the rural suppliers and artisans while introducing the products to urban markets where both demand and consumers’ willingness to pay the highest. Today, Aarong has transformed into a high surplus generating enterprise, operating as one of the largest lifestyle retailers in Bangladesh. Aarong invites applications for the following position:
Position: Deputy General Manager, Merchandising
- Develop and lead the overall strategy and operations of Merchandising Department.
- Plan and execute proper calendar to ensure in accomplishing yearly production plan timely based on target.
- Develop and operate an effective supply chain process to source production raw material in time.
- Develop and maintain short-term and long-term competitive price strategy for category wise product through market survey, analysis and trends.
- Responsible for final negotiations on price and working collectively with producers on the basis of contract terms.
- Plan and ensure proper work distribution for all Producers.
- Establish and set track KPI for producers to measure success against their production target as per quality standard.
- Proactively seek, identify and develop potential producers for different categories aligning with business plan and new fashion trends.
- Proper planning, according following up and Maintaining effective cross functional support and accountability necessary to reach products at Outlets timely.
- Participate in the annual business plan and provide necessary inputs to the management.
- Fixing up and review wages rate as per organizational policy.
- Keep good relationship and liaison with all producers and vendors.
- Masters in Merchandising/ Management or a closely related subject from any recognized university.
- Age at most 45 years
- At least 5-year experience in Merchandising in any reputed RMG with 3 years experience in similar role.
- Must have excellent product knowledge with capacity of handling every demand.
- Must have excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, decision making and presentation skills.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits
- PF, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Health Insurance etc.
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Division, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org writing ‘Application for Deputy General Manager, Merchandising’ at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Applications will be received till September 15, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
এছাড়া খুব সহজেই নিয়ে নিতে পারেন নিচের কিছু বিশেষ চাকরি যেগুলো Very ইলিজিতে জয়েন করা যায়ঃ