|Career Opportunity at Aarong
Aarong is one of the largest social enterprises of BRAC established in 1978 as retail chain that is making a significant contribution to the local economy through the creation of market linkage, entrepreneurs and employment opportunities. Aarong offers a fair price to the rural suppliers and artisans while introducing the products to urban markets where both demand and consumers’ willingness to pay the highest. Today, Aarong has transformed into a high surplus generating enterprise, operating as one of the largest lifestyle retailers in Bangladesh. Aarong invites applications for the following position:
Position: Executive, Digital Marketing
- Strategic planning and preparing contents for Aarong and its sub-brands TAAGA, TAAGA MAN, Grassroots café and ensuring the distribution of the same on social media platforms, website, e-mail, display networks, and other direct paid and own media channels.
- Designing, monitoring and optimizing campaigns across different platforms through a continuous process of data analysis and measuring the campaigns against the set objectives and KPIs.
- Playing an end to end role in content development processes for e-commerce advertisement and other filler campaigns by preparing photoshoot themes, communicating with different internal and external stakeholders to organize and manage photoshoots and to ensure the availability of products being advertised.
- Creating data-driven campaigns using marketing automation tools such as WebEngage.
- Increasing e-commerce conversions and improving user experience through creating dynamic remarketing, SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Managing and monitoring a team of community managers for proper query responses on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram.
- Creating monthly digital calendars for content and promotions and ensuring the implementation of the same.
- Working closely with the contracted digital agency to coordinate and execute the day to day digital activities including the ones mentioned above for all the brands.
- Bachelor degree in business or any other similar field.
- 3rd division/class/CGPA below 2.0 in any academic examinations will not be considered.
- This is NOT an entry level position and ranks two levels above the entry level. Minimum 2.5 years of solid hands-on experience of working in a mainstream digital agency or the digital marketing function of a reputed organization (lifestyle brand preferred).
- In-depth knowledge about digital marketing platforms, tools and techniques.
- Operational expertise in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal relationship/stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to think about innovative ideas, design and propose micro-campaigns to the management.
- Ability to work under pressure and beyond normal office hour, if occasionally needed, for launching campaigns and other time bound deliverables.
- Taking ownership and delivering with integrity and sincerity at all levels.
- Team playing approach.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & other benefits
- Provident fund, Gratuity, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Mobile bill, Weekly 2 holidays, Weekly 2 holidays etc.
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Profit bonus
If you feel you are the right match for above mentioned position, please send your CV along with a letter of interest outlining your vision for the role to Human Resource Department, Aarong, Aarong Centre, 346, Tejgaon (I/A), Dhaka-1208 or apply electronically to email@example.com writing ‘Application for Executive, Digital Marketing’at the subject line. Envelope should be marked at the top for the position applied. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং প্রা বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ