FARS Hotel & Resorts
- POSITION SUMMARY:
- Responds to communications from guests, travel agents, and referral networks concerning reservations arriving by mail, telephone, or through a central reservation system. Creates and maintains reservation records-usually by date of arrival and alphabetical listing prepares letters of confirmation and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications.
- Additional duties may include preparing the list of expected arrivals for the front office, assisting in preregistration activities when appropriate, and processing advance reservation deposits.
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, or central reservation systems referral.
- Processes reservations from the sales office, other hotel departments, and travel agents.
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
- Creates and maintains reservation records by date of arrival and alphabetical listing.
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
- Prepares letters of confirmation.
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Understands the hotel’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations.
- Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
- Helps develop room revenue and occupancy forecasts.
- Prepares expected arrival list for front office use.
- Assists in preregistration activities when appropriate.
- Monitors advances deposit requirements.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquires and makes reservations as needed.
- Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance and work area at all times.
- Promotes goodwill by beings courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, mangers, and fellow employees.
- Walk around with the client and ensuring that they secure whatever services they are in need of.
- Getting information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons.
- Making arrangements for clients travel programs.
- Tracks future room availability on the basis of reservations, and helps develop forecasts for room revenue and occupancy.
- To be aware of all front office procedures and assist with reception duties when required.
- To be fully aware of and adhere to health and safety, fire and bomb threat procedures.
- Willing to undertake any reasonable request made by management in any other areas of the house.
- Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels, IDS channels and on the hotel website.
- Configuring rates on the hotels property management system.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
চাকরির প্রয়োজনীয় বিষয়সমূহ
- Must speak, read. Write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace. Must be able to speak and understand the primary language used by the guests who visits the hotel.
- Previous hotel-related experience desired. Experience in Hotel software and their functionalities.
- As per company policy
কোম্পানীর সুযোগ সুবিধাদি
- As per company policy
আপনার জীবনবৃত্তান্ত যেখানে পাঠাবেন firstname.lastname@example.org
এছাড়া নিচে আছে সহজ পাওয়া যায় এমন কিছু সার্কুলারঃ
এছাড়া ⇒ বাসায় থেকেই ৬৪৯ টাকা পারডেহিসেবে চাকরিটি করতে পারেন প্রতিদিন হিসেবে মাসিক বেতন Work at Home
এপ্লাইয়ের ব্যপারে কিছু বলতে চাইলে কমেন্টে লিখুন