Manage all MIS of Tea buying/blending & assist TBB team in tasting & buying.
- Coordinate with Tea Brokers to get soft copy catalogue, broker valuation, broker’s contract, bill etc in time.
- Accumulating soft copy catalogue in single template & capturing all pre auction tasting score during live tasting.
- Prepare count chart summary with valuation & tasting score.
- Capturing blend mix tasting score
- Preparing post purchase sheet & matching those with catalogue/ brokers bills/ broker’s contract.
- Updating purchase details in Tally in time to time basis.
- Taste tea along with taster/blender.
- Taste market complaint samples along with the Blender.
- Attending tea auction in Chittagong & Srimongal in time to time basis.
- Responsible for any others MIS related to TB&B.
- Coordinate with Factory team for timely receiving all related samples for quality clearance.
- Follow up and closure of Quality Complaints.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements:Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Food (Packaged)/Beverage, Manufacturing (FMCG), Tea Garden
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Effective communicator with excellent team management skills.
- Good in communicative & written English
- Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
- Has a ‘can do’ mentality
Job Location: Dhaka Division
Compensation & other benefits:
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Insurance, Gratuity, T/A, Weekly 2 holidays, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Application Deadline: October 29, 2018
Tetley ACI Bangladesh Limited
House No. 35/E, Road No. 7, Block G, Banani, Dhaka