To be the preferred hotel company, trusted by guests, employees, owners and business partners.
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, the finest 5-Star Hotel in Beautiful Bangladesh, is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts in different countries.
We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Security Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Chief of Security shall be the sole responsible for ensuring proper coordination and maintenance regarding the overall administration of Security Department of the Hotel. Also, responsible to ensure World Class Standard Safety & Security facilities to our valued guests as well as associates & the whole Hotel property and also handle every Security related issue efficiently, courteously and professionally. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Ensure proper direction and coordination regarding the overall activities of the Security Department to achieve maximum efficiency and safety measures as required by the Hotel.
- Ensure proper investigation of all act of crime, or any losses incurred against/by guests, patrons’ staff and Hotel Company in order to determine those responsible and proceed with any necessary prosecution/recover of losses.
- Follow up and ensure that all reports are completed properly and in a timely manner so that, all matters are duly communicated and necessary actions are commenced as soon as required.
- Undertakes reasonable correspondences with the approval/knowledge of the General Manager with outside organizations and agencies (excluding international correspondences). This includes co-ordination with local law enforcement agencies.
- Conduct and supervise regular and irregular inspections of the Hotel property in order to ensure that the safety of the guests, staff, and hotel physical plant are not being compromised by potentially dangerous situations.
- Help Manager Security to make the Security Personnel to be familiar with and establish contingency plans for
- Armed hold-up / fire and emergency evacuation / bomb threat
- Major disruptions in hotel outlets / undesirable guests’ control
- VIP protection on site
- Storm alert / loss and damage (theft/pilferage)
- Work along with the Manager, Learning & Development to educate all the Associates of the Hotel regarding Fire and Safety procedures and conduct awareness/demonstration programs in order to maintain these procedures properly.
- Ensure all guests have good experiences with the hotel’s Security systems and behaviour’s, whether entering at the Hotel, movement within the property and leaving the Hotel.
- Follow up on company´s policies, rules, regulations and procedures as well as train Manager Security & Security Officers time to time.
- Perform any other lawful assignment given by the General Manager as well as on emergency requirement basis.
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Must have military experience recognized with the rank of Lieutenant Colonel (minimum) or equivalent.
- Maximum 53 (fifty-three) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
- Ability to implement and maintain Security and other relevant policy.
- Age limit may be relaxed for extraordinary candidates as per the discretion of the Management.
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
- Strong Leadership skills & administrative capabilities are required to perform the security tasks.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Confident to work independently with minimum supervision and ready to work in different shifts irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
Job Facilities: Competitive salary package with other admissible benefits.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by November 05, 2018 by postal mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OR EXCEEDS THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS ABOVE. IF NOT- DO NOT APPLY.
Application Closing Date: November 05, 2018 at 4:30 PM
আরো আছে নিচের চাকরিগুলোঃ