BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. Our financial results along with the best credit rating and multiple best financial report awards speak of our aspiration, transparency and teamwork towards the objectives of becoming the best bank in the country. While we thrive in present, we invest simultaneously for future – upgraded core banking system in Finacle 10, first local bank to roll out Oracle ERP, process alignment with best practices and many more. However, this feat of providing a comprehensive range of solutions to its millions of customers would not be possible without our diversified business model and unmatched network of 187 Branches, 425 ATMs, 456 SME Unit Offices, 11 Regional Operations Office, 350 Agent Banking outlets and 521 remittance delivery points.
To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individual for Risk Management Division:
Senior Manager, Underwriting Wholesale Banking – Risk Management Division
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
- Analyze and assess credit proposals including the clients, transactions, purpose, clients’ requirement, repayment capacity, financial analysis and overall credit structuring as per bank’s lending guidelines and regulations;
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and guidelines as well as external regulatory requirements during approval process;
- Appraise credit proposal for onward submission to the appropriate delegated authority including the Board of Directors and Senior Management for necessary approval;
- Ensure standard Turn-Around-Time (TAT) as per bank’s strategy and policy for disposal;
- Monitor the quality of assigned credit portfolio with regular monitoring on repayment behavior, account performance, overdue trend and history, sales/export routing and classification status to ensure that the portfolio is thoroughly and conservatively valued;
- Corresponding with Bangladesh Bank about credit issues as and when required;
- Assist the line manager in preparation of reports and presentations as necessary;
- Other task as and when assigned by the line manager/management.
- MBA/ Master’s Degree in Business (Finance, Accounting & Banking)/ Engineering would be preferable from UGC granted university or internationally accredited university.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Corporate Credit environment &/or Corporate Business will be preferable.
- Analytical Ability, Ability to assessment of Credit Risk and mitigation strategy.
- Knowledge regarding Financial Modeling, Financial Spread Sheet Analysis, Loan structuring, Project Finance, Syndication loan.
- In-depth knowledge in CRM Policy (Bangladesh Bank), credit related circulars and guidelines (external & internal), Bank Company Act, Foreign Exchange Transaction Act, UCPDC, loan documentations, etc.
- Excellent communication skill in both English & Bengali
- Strong analytical, presentation & interpersonal skill
- Strong leadership quality
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please go to Brac Bank Ltd’s career portal and apply by creating your detailed profile.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: September 19 , 2020
♣ আড়ং (Aarong)♣ এর এই জবে জয়েনিং চাইলে এপ্লাই করুন আজকেই কারন লাস্ট ডেট শেষ হবে হবে করছেপারডে ৩৯০ কাজ 🔥 Work at