Meena Bazar is one of the leaders among the retail super store chains in Bangladesh, that offers wide range of high quality products and superior customer service. Today, Meena Bazar is considered to be the industry benchmark for its continuous innovation, commitment to ensure quality and delightful service.
As an essential food provider Meena Bazar is proudly committed to bringing safe and hygienically handled food to the customers around the country by ensuring the authenticity of the source, controlled transportation, expert processing and attractive presentation. Meena Bazar is the first superstore to introduce home delivery service and e-commerce website in retail sector of Bangladesh.
At Meena Bazar, we take pride of our Human Resources, which differentiate us from others. To meet our current business expansion plan, we require qualified individual in the following position:
Assistant Manager, Outlet (for Dhaka Outlet)
The incumbent will report to the Cluster Manager. S/he will be responsible for:
- Managing & motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control, protecting stock loss & wastage.
- Analyzing sales figures and forecasting future sales of the outlet and also product wise.
- Ensure accurate ordering and replenishment of products.
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential employee, Grooming, GST standard, conducting appraisals and performance reviews.
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and promote safe and healthy food handling from receiving to customer’s basket.
- Having high personal standard on Cleanliness and Hygiene.
- Responding to customer complaints and comments.
- Organizing visual merchandise, special displays and corners.
- Conducting meetings with outlet management team as well as represent outlet in different meetings & discussions with higher management.
- Walking through the sales floor regularly, talking to staff and customers and identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Initiating ideas to development business and discuss with management with enough research and data.
- Planning cost effective ways to run day to day store operations.
- Resolving and monitoring overall outlet security issues.
- Studying market, survey for new trends & initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
- Handling outlet stock incoming and outgoing and cash fund related activity.
- Understand & respects the importance of healthy living & fresh value of food.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- 5-6 years job experience. Experience in retail sector or hospitality industry is preferred. Candidates with foreign exposure of Retail industry will also get preference.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with people of diverse background.
- Excellent analytical, decision making, planning and presentation skills.
- Self-driven and innovative attitude.
- Computer literacy in MS Office & Outlook.
For the position, there is scope of faster career progression.
Instructions to apply: If you meet the requirements, then
Please send your application along with résumé and a recent passport size colour photo to the following address within Sunday, 16th of December 2018. Please mention on the envelope the position you are applying for.
Senior Manager, HR & Administration
Human Resources & Administration Department.
Gemcon Food & Agricultural Products Ltd. (Meena Bazar)
House: 44, Road: 16 (27 Old). Dhanmondi.
Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview
‘Meena Bazar is an equal opportunity employer’
এছাড়া নিতে পারেন নিচের চাকরি গুলোও – এগুলো সহজ এবং প্রা বিনা শিক্ষায় বিনা অভিজ্ঞতায় পাওয়া যেতে পারেঃ
বলতে গেলে বিনাশর্তে ⇒ গ্রামিনফোনে সার্কুলার হয়েছে – HSC পাসে ৩৪০০০ বেতন অভিজ্ঞতার দরকার নেই