To be the preferred hotel company, trusted by guests, employees, owners and business partners.
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka, the finest 5-Star Hotel in Beautiful Bangladesh, is being operated by Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Singapore and a member of the Global Hotel Alliance encompassing over 450 upscale and luxury hotels & resorts in different countries.
We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Nationals for the following position of the Property, Operation, Maintenance & Energy Cost (POMEC) Department. The candidates must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position:
Boilerman shall be the representative of Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka to ensure 5 Star Standard maintenance facilities for our valued guests with smiling face and handle every Boiler related issue efficiently, courteously and professionally. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Operation and maintenance of Boilers, maintenance and repairing of steam lines, steam valves traps and related equipment, operation of water treatment system as prescribed.
- Fills in and properly maintains boiler log book and promptly brings to knowledge of his supervisor any abnormality in observation.
- Prepare Boiler for inspection by Boiler Inspector whenever required.
- Skillfully undertakes and follows thorough general preventive maintenance work as assigned.
- Quickly and efficiently carries out general repair work as assigned.
- Promptly reports problems/professional completion of assigned work to supervisor.
- Provide requisitions of necessary supplies and equipment to perform assigned work. Efficiently and properly utilizes supplies and equipment and returns unused supplies and all equipment to workshop as soon as possible.
- Any other lawful assignment given by the competent authority as and when requirement basis.
- Minimum HSC from a recognized Institution. Higher Educational Qualification will be treated as an added advantage.
- Minimum 05 (five) years of working experience in related activities preferably-in Boiler Operation & Maintenance.
- Must possess Boiler Operation License (1st or 2nd Class) from Office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers-GOB. 1st Class License holder will get preference.
- Should possess strong Boiler Operation capability, serving as per requirement, ability to plan ahead and ready to work under pressure.
- Must possess vast knowledge and experience on fully automated Gas Fired Fire Tube Boiler.
- Must have experience on Boiler overhauling maintenance
- Must have experience on Softener or RO (Reverse Osmosis) Plant.
- Good knowledge on plumbing.
- Good looking, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Fluent in spoken English as well as very good in listening.
- Physically fit and lift up to 10 kg weight by hands.
- Confident to work independently with minimum supervision and ready to work in shifts as per duty roster.
- Maximum 35 (Thirty-Five) years of age as of last date of submitting the application.
Job Facilities: Excellent working environment and competitive salary package.
Application Procedures: Please send Application & Resume with a recent photograph by October 06, 2018 by postal mail or in Person to the following address:
Human Capital and Development Department
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Dhaka
107, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Dhaka 1215