Graduate Trainee under Young Talent Program
Vacancy: 5Deadline: 2020-10-31
Robi Axiata Limited is now receiving applications for its flagship “Graduate Trainee under Young Talent Program”. The program is designed to groom future leaders by engaging them in a developmental framework that will ensure that the trainee has the learning and opportunities to turn his/her talent into an exciting career.
Robi’s objective is to develop the youth of today into leaders of tomorrow by developing functional and leadership competencies, giving global exposure and accelerating career paths. These promising young graduates will be given an experience unlike any other, in the hopes of nurturing and developing them to realize their full potential. This will enable students to become a Young Talent within the organization as well as the Axiata Group; giving the chance to learn and cultivate the right skills and attitude in the highly dynamic mobile communications industry.
- High-achieving graduates or graduates to be by December 2020 from any discipline from any reputed public/ private universities are welcome to apply
- Recent graduates who graduated no earlier than December 2019, are qualified to apply
- Bangladeshi students graduating (by December 2020) from top-tier foreign universities are welcome to apply
- Bangladeshi students who graduated from top-tier foreign universities, no earlier than December 2019, are qualified to apply as well
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (in scale 4.00) or equivalent grades.
- Active participation in extracurricular activities in school and/ or university
- Good communication, time management, leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, agile, and quick learner
- An attitude to be a winner in every realm of life
Stages of Assessment:
- Online assessment
- Digital assessment center comprising of group & individual exercises
- Final Interview with members of the Management Committee
Application Deadline: October 31st, 2020
Robi Axiata Limited is a joint venture between Axiata Group Berhad of Malaysia, and Bharti Airtel, of India. The second largest mobile operator in Bangladesh, Robi began operation in 1997 as Telekom Malaysia International (Bangladesh). It was rebranded as Robi in 2010. Then in 2016, Airtel Bangladesh merged with Robi and the new entity is named as Robi Axiata Limited.
You will be redirected to the Robi Career Portal (https://www.robicareer.com/) where you will have to create your profile and apply. In case of any issue or for further learning/queries, please contact us at email@example.com