Head of Performance and Insights
The British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. We do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries we work with changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
British Council invites applications for the position of Head of Performance and Insights.
No of position/s – 01
- Applies knowledge of Evaluation and Insights specialism to support a range of business needs
- Distils complex concepts and analysis into cogent and persuasive presentations, which convincingly influence decision-makers about the case for new market insights and analytics approaches, systems, processes and tools
- Develops business cases and project documents related to Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Supports the development of high quality, effective approaches to performance monitoring and evaluation
- Increases the quality of insights, and impact assessment generated from data collected through Programmes in Bangladesh, in-line with global, corporate guidelines and standards
- Promotes and champions best market insights and analytics within Bangladesh and throughout the region, developing a community of practice with M&E consultants on British Council development contracts
And will have the following skills and experience
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification or demonstrable level of equivalent experience in Research, Analytics, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the fields of either Analytics, Insights or Monitoring and Evaluation
- Knowledge of or background in tools that enable a diverse approach to collecting and analysing data for monitoring and evaluation
- Experience of working with Research companies or agencies will be an advantage
We can offer
- Monthly salary BDT 196,000 (Consolidated).
- Transport allowance of Tk 9000.00 per month plus other benefits according to the organisation’s policy
- Professional development opportunities
- Experience of working in an international organisation includes good work life balance and flexible working hours.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and called for interview. We will only shortlist applications submitted on a British Council application form submitted electronically through jobs portal. Any hard copies of the application and incomplete application in the portal will not be accepted.
To apply, please click on the following link that will take you to the Jobs portal of British Council
Closing date: 2 October 2018
“The British Council believes that all children have potential and that every child matters – everywhere in the world. The British Council affirms the position that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989”
“The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity. Our policy aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion or marital status. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria”