No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- The main job responsibilities:
- Will serve as the primary point of contact for Alliance factories regarding any engineering(Structural/ Mechanical/ Electrical) related issues Non Compliance issues(NC)
- Will conduct meeting as per Alliance Work Instructions
- Will file the factory’s questions about remediation solutions (consulting with team members or Expert Panel if needed), refer them to service and product providers to expedite the remediation in due time frame
- Will conduct periodic site visits to ensure progress and will be responsible to update the fair factory clearing house(FFC) with progress accordingly
- Communicate with the active buyers if required
- Any other activities assigned by management as and when required
- For Structural engineers- Should have strong knowledge in design software and retrofitting design.
- For Mechanical Engineer- Should have strong knowledge in fire fighting system design(sprinkler, stand pipe, smoke detector design, etc.)
- For Electrical engineer- Should have practical experience in factory.
- Graduate (B.Sc) completed according to the subject from any university.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory/Plant/Facility Management, Designing, Installation/Erection
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Engineering Firms, Garments
Additional Job Requirements
- As and when required by the management
- As per the terms and conditions of the company
|Elevate Partners Limited|
Address : BTI Celebration Point, Plot # 3 & 5, Road # 113/A, Gulshan Dhaka.
Web : www.bangladeshworkersafety.org