No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and solve problems for Desktop, Laptop, notebooks, LAN, e-mail, Internet, Printer, Software maintenance.
- Understanding about LAN/ WAN equipment's like Router, Switches, CCTV and Server for proper Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Should have knowledge on online and offline UPS.
- Sound knowledge about antivirus software setup in server-client mode.
- Perform a variety of tasks as pertains to enhancing system productivity and efficiency
- Provide daily reports to Technical Department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Diploma/ Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 20 to 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- 3 years’ experience with IT systems setup and maintenance in a Corporate Sector or a commercial organization.
- Knowledge in computer MS Word, MS Power-point, Excel, IP configuration
- Provident Fund, Festival Bonus, Complementary lunch
Application Deadline : Jul 29, 2015