Job Description / Responsibility
- Islami Bank Foundation intends to recruit an Engineer-Civil to be stationed at Rajshahi for construction project of Islami Bank Hospital Rajshahi Building.
- Supervise and monitor all construction works to ensure progress of construction as per drawing and other relevant documents.
- Monitor & maintain the daily log books/Resister & quality of construction work.
- Preparing estimates, checking requisition list, ensure quantity & quality and stock-control.
- Inspect and review the projects regularly with compliance building codes, safety codes and other regulations.
- Ensuring proper utilizations of construction materials.
- Contractors bill checking & noting.
- Estimation of construction work as per design specifications.
- Ensuring material quality with price.
- Job Nature: Contractual service for a period of one year. On successful completion of contractual period, the service may be renewing.
- B.S.c. In Civil Engineering from any recognized institution of Bangladesh.
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 18 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Preferably with substantial knowledge in construction project works.
- The applicant must have good understanding and operational knowledge of computer and design related software’s, e.g., Auto CAD.
- Salary Range: Tk.20,000/- only (consolidated). Technical allowance may be given for more experience candidate.
- Other Benefits: As per organization policy.
|Islami Bank Foundation (IBF)|