Job Description / Responsibility
- Act as a team leader for execution of schedule maintenance & other maintenance Program with proper knowledge of Building Management System.
- Supervise and Monitor AC, Diesel Generators, Lift operation and maintenance.
- Assist Project related works viz. HVAC, Fire Fighting, Plumbing, & Civil works.
- To Guide and Motivate technicians for proper operation and Maintenance of the aforesaid systems.
- Communicate time to time with the vendors for Project related works.
- Supervise and Monitor Operation & Maintenance of Fire Detection and protection system viz. Central Fire Control Panel, Smoke Detectors, FM-200 system.
- Supervise and Monitor Operation & Maintenance of Plumbing system viz. water supply and drainage system. Water lifting through Pump at Level - 9 reservoir tank and distribution of water in different Levels under gravity feed.
- Yearly Budget preparation.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering with having 8 to 10 years relevant work experience in large corporate offices
- At least 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Operation & Maintenance
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in supervisory role in related field is required for this position
- Must be able to diagnose, problem solve, plan and execute the maintenance of equipment (trouble shooting);
- Should be familiar with modern planned Electrical Maintenance management systems in computerized environment and should have track record of improving equipment up time, reliability and cost reduction
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Career development & growth opportunities through rigorous on the job as well as professional training`s Employment benefits include festival bonuses, insurance coverage, provident fund, gratuity, Subsidized lunch facility, etc.
Application Deadline : Jul 16, 2015