Job Description / Responsibility
- Handling Customer Complains: Register the customers’ lube related problems & ability to conduct investigation and generate the report.
- Lube Survey& Product Recommendation: Conduct the machinery Survey for any industry, if requested. Prepare a Survey Report, recommend appropriate lubricants in line with OEM recommendation/lube specifications and submit it to relevant client.
- Communication with Equipment Builders: Maintain good relationship with Equipment Builders. Make frequent visit to EB or arrange get together with them to promote Mobil Brand in their equipment. Introduce Mobil brand to any new EB that comes to the country for the first time.
- Plant Inspection & Preparing Benefit Report: Make regular Plant/Factory visit and inspect the equipment and the performance of the lube oil. Prepare the benefit reports for specific product & Keep track the premium customers and their lube oil consumption record.
- Documentation of Product Performance & Preparing Cost Benefit Analysis: Analyze cost benefits in production downtime cost, labor cost, spare parts cost, lube oil cost, fuel cost etc. and clarifies it to the client to demonstrate the advantages of using Mobil branded product and to assist to Prepare “Proof of Performance” (PoP) as per the ExxonMobil Guideline.
- Lube Oil Sampling: Collect oil sample for the equipment for testing purpose & to train factory personnel on proper sampling.
- Conducting Seminars on Lubrication: Responsible for coordinating in-house Seminars for the employees as per ExxonMobil guideline. Assist todevelop independent presentation module to conduct the Local Seminars on Customers’ doorsteps or their factory premises. Assist to conduct and coordinate the Nationwide Seminars on specific industry segment as per ExxonMobil guideline.
- Analysis Results Interpretation: Assist customers to understand the significance of the tested parameters and also interpret analyzed results to the customers, if needed.
- Job location: Dhaka. Need to travel throughout the country as per the requirement of the job.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from a reputed University.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Working knowledge on the relevant field.
- At least 3-5 years working experience with any reputed equipment builder (EB)/EB distributor of sales & marketing or,at least 2-3 years working experience with any reputed diesel engine based power plants in maintenance division.
- Should possess sound knowledge on ISO 9001:2008, SH&E and standard operating process.
- Should have leadership quality, challenging attitude & ability to manage.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill in English
|MJL Bangladesh Limited|
Address : Mobil House CWS(c) 9, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Web : www.mobilbd.com