No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Collect, compute, analyze and evaluate the relevant financial and economic data
- Evaluate the economic benefits/loss on each scenario found feasible, identify all costs and benefits based on engineering, social and environmental analysis.
- Calculate the NPV, internal rate of return (IRR) and carryout sensitivity analysis
- Provide recommendation and a plan for tariff structure related to operation maintenance and future expansion of improved sanitation facilities.
- Provide recommendations regarding how private sector, CBOs and NGOs should be involved in sanitation and waste water management for social and economic sustainability of the facilities
- He/she should have MBA (major in finance) or preferably Masters in Finance/ Economics
- At least 15 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 15 years of experience in collection, computation and analyses of financial data.
- Experience in financial and economic analysis; and cost and revenue projections for water supply and sanitation utilities.
- Contract duration: 03 Months
- As per Company Policy
|New Vision Solutions Ltd|
Address : House #456, 1st floor, Road #31, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka.
Web : www.newvision-bd.com
Business : Business Consulting and Research Company Specialized for Japanese Investor. We are promoting Japanese investment in Bangladesh.