Job Description / Responsibility
- Materialize the management visions through operational planning and development in the area of current business and must be willing to work in expansion of projects in district(s) outside of Dhaka
- Co-ordinate, liaise and uphold relationships with Government and Non-Government organizations, banks for necessary legal and logistical support
- B. Sc in Civil Engineering from BUET or MIST with a good academic background. Any advanced/post-graduate degrees in Engineering or Business Administration are preferred for the senior positions
- At least 12 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 40 year(s)
- About 12 year working experience in multinational or any renowned local real estate company.
- Must have experience in completion of 04 large size multistoried projects from start to finish and must be capable of handling the construction work of 11 to 20 projects at a time .
- IEB membership as per building construction act 2008 is mandatory.
- Excellent management skills with strong sense of responsibilities to meet tight deadlines.
- Capable of full feasibility study of each project, timely preparation and finalization of offer letter and successful completion of all Government formalities
- Capable of on time planning and designing, fast and accurate BOQ for each project
- Analytically inclined mind with ability to forecast on work
- Willing to move to any construction site as and when necessary
- Well spoken in English and Bengali
- Strong monitoring, communication and negotiation skills required.
- Must be a team Player.
- Must have a strong sense of ethics.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Sheltech Engineering offers an excellent work environment and a promising career progress for deserving candidates
|Sheltech Engineering Ltd.|
Address : ENA Tower (8th floor), 57/3 & 57/4, West Panthapath, Dhaka-1205
Business : SHELTECH,a leading business house in Real Estate Sector looking for dynamic, Progressive, Smart, Innovative, Self motivated person for immediate recruitment to the following position aiming to enrich and strengthen the existing team.