No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Maintain all personal files and carry out monthly cross Check.
- Updates leave, attendance and related information.
- To ensure facilities, salary, allowances and compensation to all the workers and staffs within the stipulated time.
- To ensure daily HR routine activities in the company.
- To co-ordinate Recruitment and comply with recruitment policy of the company.
- Preparing and updating all relevant Registers as required by local law and customers’ code of conduct.
- Control employees’ daily attendance & movement monitoring system, employee turnover and recruitment status
- Assist Welfare team for smooth continuation of their regular activities.
- To establish overall activities of the HR Department in line with policy guideline.
- Look after the complicated labor issues in line with Labor Law and other govt. regulation as well.
- Ensure effective health , safety and security system;
- Handle other day-to-day HR & administrative related jobs;
- Perform other duties as assigned by higher authority time to time.
- Leading, directing and guiding the HR team of the unit to deliver comprehensive HR services
- Manpower controlling and balancing as per requirements of the unit in the production department
- Following and establishing the human resource policy and procedure of the organization, ensuring discipline and prompt delivery of the workers services
- Grievance handling related to attendance, salary, incentives and overtime of the unit and taking initiative to solve the problems
- Conducting investigation against complaints and taking necessary disciplinary actions in coordination with the production managers and unit heads
- Coordinating and supporting to conduct different training programs for the workers as per training needs and schedule
- Preparing different reports on staff hiring, training, salary review, promotion, increment, disciplinary measures taken, etc. for the management
- Observing and finding the root cause of grievances and reporting to management accordingly
- Maintaining salaries and benefits administration in respective production floors
- Performing other HR related issues assigned by the management
- MBA, PGDPM or PGD HRM will be added advantage
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Administration, Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, General HR, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 30 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply. Compensation/Benefits, Attendance, Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, General HR, HRIS/HR Database Management, Legal Compliance/Code of Conduct, Recruitment & Selection, Performance & Career Management, Training & Development, and EPZ work experience will be added advantage
- As per company policy
|Intimate Apparels Limited|
Address : Plot 91-93, Karnaphuli EPZ, North Patenga, Chittagong-4204, Bangladesh
Business : Garment Manufacturer A type foreign investment