No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Coordinate Recruitment and Selection process with other HOD.
- Supervise to prepare Joining Report & Placement of new employees.
- Coordinate Induction Training Program for new employees.
- Maintain updated record for all employees through HRIS.
- Maintain & Update Employee Personal files.
- Prepare & Update monthly HR Inventory Report or Plan.
- Supervise Employee’s Leave Management activity.
- Supervise monthly Overtime Calculation activity.
- Prepare Job Description of sub-ordinates.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) regarding HR operations.
- Maintain liaison with government regulatory bodies.
- Assist all line managers in performance appraisal of employees.
- Advise managers and employees regarding personnel policies and procedures of the company.
- Handle IR matters of the site while attending the meeting between WWA & Management.
- Negotiate with the WWA as and when required on local issues to maintain congenial industrial relations at the site.
- Coordinate all Staff’s Recreational and Welfare activities & Handle issues of WWA members.
- Liaison with all HODs & WWA Executives on issues of HR operation.
- Circulate important administrative information to staffs located in different units.
- Other related Administrative Jobs such as, Supervise Security system, Transport Pool.
- MBA with major in Human Resources Management/ Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in HRM
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory HR Administration, General HR, Organization Development/Process Improvement
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories, Manufacturing (FMCG)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 35 to 45 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Minimum three years work experience in the same position in any reputed organization.
- Adequate knowledge in BEPZA Instruction I & II of 1989 and Bangladesh Labor laws.
- Good knowledge over EPZ based factory management.
- Good leader ship skill, communication skill and self motivation.
- Attractive salary packages, Festival bonus, Group insurance, Mobile and other admissible benefit will be provided as per company policy for the really deserving candidates.
|LSI Industries Ltd|
Address : 42, Jabbar Tower(12th Floor), Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-1, Dhaka.
Web : www.lsitwn.com
Business : LSI Industries Ltd was established on September 02, 1998 at Dhaka Export Processing Zone. It is a 100% foreign owned garments accessories company. LSI now wants to expand its business and this is why it was converted into a public company under the Companies Act, 1994. It also wants to go to Initial Public Offering very shortly. It needs employment of very efficient, dynamic, educated and energetic individuals in its factory and head office.