No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Key responsibilities are to manage regular orders to run in buying house and factory & provide meaningful inputs for formulating policies regarding marketing and merchandising and coordinating, supervising and monitoring the works of subordinates and to ensure effective implementation of the plan with an aim to achieve company`s objectives.
- Must have experience in buying house
- Must have buyers ready
- Prepare consumption and costing.
- Maintain communication with buyers with sample follow up
- Maintain and supervise day to day operation.
- 5 Years Merchandising Costing related job in a large knit, woven & sweater composite garments industry.(Pre costing & Post Costing).
- Review cost packages & purchase orders.
- Communicate customer`s requirements to factories.
- Monitor delivery status to an extent.
- Arrange sample submission to customers for approval.
- Assist the product development process to ensure that products meet customers quality.
- Handle day-to-day Merchandising operations
- Understand and follow customer procedures for order execution
- Communicate with suppliers for fabric, trims and accessories booking and delivery
- Work with internal departments to ensure quality, production and timely delivery of orders
- And follow any legal order of Superior
- Minimum MBA/ BBA (Equivalent Certificate) on marketing
- Must have Textile or Fashion education from a reputed institute
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Development, Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Garments Accessories
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- Good knowledge of suppliers concerning price, quality, capacity & lead-times.
- candidates should have experience in bottoms, tops and sweaters.
- Must have practical experience as Merchandiser, also must have experience on Technical production side.
- Ability to cost, communicate with buyers, book price goods & follow up for approvals, shipment
- Must have good communication skills in English and be able to keep excellent records for order follow up.
- Team player, Proactive and Ambitious
- Problem solver, taking ownership
- Excellent computer knowledge with MS Office program
- As per company policy
Application Deadline : Jun 30, 2015