No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for the development of graphic design of prints, yarn dyes and paintings.
- Handling the design jobs for world renowned fashion products using graphical design software (i.e., advanced ADOBE/ Corel packages)
- The person has to work closely with the Fashion Design & Product Development & Pattern making teams preparing color ways, print placements and repeats / yardages etc.
- Creating Design layouts consisting of Type (text), images, color works etc.
- Researching latest graphic directions in the market and competitor activities
- Assembling seasonal forecasts, in coordination with the design & product development personnel, and creating designs to feed the demand
- Investigate and establish trends that will define and mark the season with the Prints & Graphics Unit.
- Development of positional, rotary and graphic illustrations.
- Drawing of colorful models and choice for the presentation of the collection.
- On going contact and monitoring of suppliers, implementation of quality, specifications and delivery dates of material.
- Development of technical specifications and coordination patterns.
- Responsible for the creation of placement prints and all over prints.
- Bring creativity and out of the box thinking to the brands.
- Be aware of global competitor product ranges and graphic / print design trends.
- Research and deliver product ideas to the Head of Department and the rest of the Prints and Graphics team.
- Keep Head of Department and wider team updated on global consumer and product trends and how they relate to the specific brand(s).
- Create seasonal mood boards.
- Work with other graphic and fashion designers to maintain specific brand identities.
- Diploma in Graphic Design (Masters/ Diploma in Fine Arts will be an added advantage)
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Art & Sketch, Fashion Design, Graphic Design (Computer Aided)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Experience in working for export
- Minimum 03 year experience working for a brand/supplier, depending on level of skill.
- High level of proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop,
- Adobe InDesign is a bonus, though not necessary
- Must be able to create repeated all over graphic print designs and placement prints
- Basic knowledge of printing machine and chemicals:
- -How to design for Screen (table printing)
- -Octopus (CMYK)
- -Digital Printing
- -Embroidery (using illustrator)
- Must have basic client and market knowledge of prints: both all over designs and positional,
- Hard working, willing to work extra hours if necessary,
- able to follow instructions clearly
- Must be able to speak and understand English at a comprehensible-high level.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Provident Fund
- Transport (Pick & drop)
- Life Insurance
Application Deadline : Jul 4, 2015