Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure the right fabric quality, color; trims & construction detail are followed by factory to archive the correct samples.
- Coordinate with factory/Product Development team to know the updated information about sample.
- Follow the developments/sampling in a professional manner to meet the competitive advantage.
- Update concerned parties i.e. buyers/ reporting Manager on regular basis on sample status.
- Ensure on time sample delivery as per buyer requirement.
- Keep sharp eye on current fashion trend to update own development range for buyer and Market expansion on fabric/embellishment/styling/wash/dry process.
- Develop and maintain fabric collection season wise/ count wise / wear wise.
- Can draw CAD and design packs.
- Minimum bachelor degree or higher
- B.Sc in fashion design from renowned universality/institute will get privilege
- At least 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 25 year(s)
- Have a sharp eye for products.
- To be technically able to deal with the products
- Can guide factory to turn out sellable and trendy samples in commercial qualities/colors
- Have European & American fashion sense.
- Can follow up samples critical paths
- Have good connections with fabric /yarn suppliers as well as washing plants for woven products.
- Have good connections with accessories suppliers for embellishment.
- Can prepare a showroom / presentation for buyers
- Good Command in English
- Provided Fund
- Annual Bonus
- Profit Share
- Life, Personal Accident & Travel Insurance coverage
- Family medical reimbursement
- Long Service Award
- Free Lunch
|Li & Fung (Bangladesh) Ltd.|
Address : ABC Heritage, Plot 2 & 4, Jashim Uddin Avenue, Sector-3, Uttara Model Town
Web : www.lifung.com
Business : "A Great Job is Always in Fashion! Li & Fung (Bangladesh) Ltd is a member of Fung Group - a Hong Kong-based multi-national company recognized as the world leader in fashion supply chain management. A career at Li & Fung means you will be part of a global team of 41,000 colleagues specializing in all points of the fashion supply chain process including product design, production management, quality control, logistics and internal operations.