No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for overall quality assurance.
- Conduct final Inspection.
- Attend buying office meeting, training or any conference.
- Mail corresponding to buying office.
- Set an internal quality guideline.
- Lean process application.
- Ensure product quality as per buyer’s quality standard and apply AQL in all aspect.
- Maintain controls and organize documentation procedures.
- Organizing different tests and its procedures are properly understood & followed.
- Initiating systems to improve the quality if necessary.
- Effective communication, report writing, Training fresh Checkers and continuous monitoring of the garments which are produced and giving the feedback to related departments.
- Engaged in recruitment process to find the best team player and organizing training when necessary.
- Minimum graduate from any discipline.
- But textile background is preferable.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Sewing), Production Management (Finishing), Quality Control/Audit, Textile Engineering
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Buying House, Garments, Textile
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 40 year(s)
- General knowledge about Functional product or seam sealing jacket. (Considerable)
- Should be experience enough to handle the branded EU buyers, like: H&M, C&A, Flia, Decathlon and so on
- Should have the leadership quality to lead the quality team.
- Should have the positive attitude to implement new ideas and system.
- Must be ready to work extended hours for setting the desired quality standard in the initial stage.
- Need to manage all the Q.C, buyers and inspection independently.
- Strong command on English
- Minimum three years of experience in similar position
- As per company policy
Application Deadline : Jul 16, 2015