No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To collect and update environment related certification from concern government and non- government institutions / authorities.
- To conduct environmental & social impact assessment for existing products and processes (i.e. Production activities, storage areas, Water Treatment Plant (WTP) & Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP).
- To develop a legal register with all relevant environmental & social regulatory requirements.
- To strengthen the provision of health & safety and monitoring the usage of personal protection equipments (PPEs).
- To monitor the use of all resources within the organization relates to environmental safety.
- To formulate a monitoring plan for Diesel and Gas Generator, Compressor and Boiler Stacks, workplace indoor air & noise and ambient air & noise and integrated with Environment Safety Management Plan (ESMP).
- To recalculate & prepare a water balance diagram and also provide construction, operation phase water and waste water management plan.
- To formulate hazardous and non hazardous waste management plan.
- To implement environmental conventions and practices in the organization.
- To develop schemes for pollution reduction, pollution prevention and recycling.
- B.Sc in Environmental Science from reputed university.
- At least 3 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 27 year(s)
- To ensure compliance with environmental legislation.
- To audit, analyze and collate environmental performance data and report information to internal staff, clients and regulatory bodies.
- To impart environmental training to staff at all levels.
- To remain update with the changes in environmental conventions, legislation's and initiatives.
- To liaison with regulatory bodies such as the Environment Agencies to remain updated.
- We offer attractive salary, fringe benefit and ensure good environment with excellent career advancement opportunities.
|Northern Fashion Ltd.|
Address : Dakhin Panishail, EPZ- Kaliakoir Road. Kashimpur, Gazipur.