No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Inspiring creativity throughout all design work.
- Ensuring that all Design work is completed to the highest standard.
- Working with the Production Director to produce Key Performance indicators that provide a holistic & balanced view of the team
- Overseeing the personal Design of all team members including performance appraisals (including code reviews), and monitoring succession planning.
- Ensuring that working processes (planning, testing, & documentation etc) are efficient & adhered to by the Design team.
- Making recommendations for process improvements demonstrating regular audits and necessary amendments.
- Ensuring that the Design Department is aware of trends & improvements in both techniques & technology that are relevant to the business & assessing which will contribute to the business & its clients
- Line management of the Design team.
- Quality control and improvement of departmental output.
- Maintain communication and relationships between Design and other departments within The Company.
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring the Design department as a cost centre.
- Developing expertise in specific areas related.
- Developing the structure of the design department to encompass smaller areas that will maximize the potential and expertise within the department.
- Graduation in textile preferred in Fashion & Design
- 9 to 11 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Textile, Design/Printing/Publishing, Garments
Additional Job Requirements
- Must have high computer literacy, including design related software
Application Deadline : Jun 30, 2015