No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Should have sound knowledge on labor law, & various compliance related issues, COC of different reputed buyers and implementation of those in the factory.
- Should have adequate knowledge on Accord & Alliance.
- The incumbent should be dynamic and have good personality.
- Possess high degree of correspondence & analytical ability
- To be responsible for the day-to-day operation of Compliance Department.
- To ensure all facilities involving health& safety specially fire safety measures and procedures.
- Provide employee training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures.
- Do all paper work related to keeping office and factory ready to face audits
- Support HR and Welfare and other departments as the case may be, in successfully implementing compliance related initiatives
- Need to handle any other work assigned by Top Management.
- Work Location: Zirani, Savar, Dhaka
- Masters/ Graduate in any discipline.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- The candidate must have minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Garments factory
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Factory HR Administration, Compliance
- Proficiency in English.
- Must have computer literacy with Email experience.
- As per company Rules
|Rams Fashion & Embroidery|
Address : 87 Sarwardi Avenue, Baridhara Central Plaza, 4th Floor, Baridhara, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
Web : www.ramsfashion.com