No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To make plan for daily cutting, based on line plan & availability of the fabric.
- To make plan of input & assure continuous flow in the line.
- To make proper co-ordination with other relevant department.
- To distribute the responsibilities to the subordinates & monitor the operation closely.
- To attend PP meeting & collect all relevant information related to cutting.
- To update all information related to cutting ( i.e. production, availability of raw materials) for smooth running of cutting department.
- To ensure that proper working conditions & compliance requirement at work place are maintained.
- To prepare & to submit necessary reports required by the management.
- Bachelor Degree from a Reputed University.
- Degree on Fashion Designing will be an added advantage.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
CAD, Production Management (Cutting)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Experience in Woven.
- Experience in Gerber software as well as Manual pattern making.
- Good leadership, technical, human relation & conceptual skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- As per company Policy.
Application Deadline : Jul 8, 2015