No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Ensure Quality in whole process Fabrication to Shipment in a composite knit Garment process .
- Ensure AQL as per Buyer/Customer requirements .
- Train up to Quality person about QA Standard as per Buyer/Customer requirements .
- Other task will be assigned by the Management
- Minimum Graduate with practical experienced in a large composite factory
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Should have minimum 10 years experienced on quality procedure in a large composite knit factory
- 10 Years Experienced on Quality Control
- Vast knowledge about whole process(Fabrication to Shipment) of QA in a large Knit Factory.
- Ability to handle individually over all QA process .
- A good team player,
- Sound communication skill.
- Ability to meet deadline.
- Willingness to work independently with self-direction under pressure
- As per Company Practice
Application Deadline : Jun 30, 2015