No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Follow up regularly with the concerned unit personnel to forecast their packaging direct & indirect raw materials with Dies, Chemicals & Auxiliary requirements;
- Communicate with suppliers for price quotation, order placement, proforma invoice etc;
- Follow up raw materials delivery schedule with the suppliers.
- Follow-up commercial dept. for L/C opening on time to ensure smooth delivery;
- Monitor daily raw material stock in order to make efficient sourcing plan.
- Maintain regular communication and follow-up with the supplier (Import) to congregate ETD (Expected date of departure), ETA (Expected date of arrival at port), Original Shipping documents etc to ensure prompt custom clearance and delivery;
- Ensure all documentations & L/C payment due to raw materials purchased and update the back to back L/C chart on a daily basis.
- Maintain required MIS.
- Master’s in commerce or MBA in Marketing from any reputed university.
- Supply Chain Professional degree will get preference.
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- Should have fair knowledge about garment accessories raw materials supplier.
- Should be excellent team player and also very sharp, smart, with a charming personality.
- Should have analytical ability, time management & with record of accomplishment.
- Should be computer literate.
- Ability to prioritize for deadlines.
- Energetic, confident and proactive.
- The applicant should have at least 1 years experience in the same position with same trade.
- As per company policy
Address : Corporate Office: NINAKABBO, Level: 12-13, 227/A Tejgaon-Gulshan Link Road, Postal Code: 1208 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Web : www.epylliongroup.com
Business : Textile, Garments, Real Estate, Printing & Packaging