Job Description / Responsibility
- Conduct social and environmental compliance audit in new and existing factories based on standard.
- Improve factories social and environmental compliance performances by following up on Corrective Action Plans with frequent factory visits, training and support appropriate measures.
- Analyze samples of air, water, and other substances to identify and assess threats to people and the environment
- Monitor audit deadlines and results to achieve corporate targets
- Maintain all audit results and follow up actions in IT-systems.
- Communicate internal and external audit results to management, and suppliers
- Issue audit related reports to management and vendors
- Participate in corporate compliance meetings
- Minimum Graduate in Environmental Science
- At least 4 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in factory evaluation and compliance audit.
- Has SA8000 basic and advanced certification.
- Good knowledge in Environmental Management system ( ISO 14001)
- Strong technical background in apparel
- Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Honest, reliable and self-driven goal getter.
- Good command of written & spoken English and Bangla.
- Computer literate.
Application Deadline : Jul 20, 2015