No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Lead a team of developers to build a greenfield ERP solution for a garment manufacturing plant
- Responsible for requirement gathering and blueprint the solution
- Identifying the most efficient and cost-effective solutions to optimize the process level and improve profitability
- Help technical architects with product definition
- Interpreting a project and the client’s requirements and evaluating all the options to identify potential solutions
- Examining existing business models and flows of data, discussing findings with the client, and evaluating system specifications for business requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Finance
- At least 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- A consultant with strong domain knowledge of a garment manufacturing process.
- Experienced in leading an ERP implementation for RMG (Ready Made Garments) plant.
- An experienced consultant having good command of business process analysis & re-engineering, continuous improvement, incident management, problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Strong business understanding who can ultimately help reduce leakage and improve profitability by leveraging technology for a garments company (preferably in sweater manufacturing company)
Application Deadline : Jun 25, 2015