No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- MUST BE PRESENTLY DEALING BUYER WAL-*MART,NEXT,M & S,ESPRIT,S` OLIVER WITH HUGE VOLUME.
- Should capable to handle different buyer`s order independently.
- Capable to prepare costing sheet and pricing of Knit garments.
- Capable to Sourcing of fabrics, trims and accessories from home and abroad.
- Capable to shipment garments on time.
- Co-ordinates with production team in order to deliver on time shipment and ensures merchandisers are updating order status to buyer.
- Coordinates with Planning Manager to determine/fix delivery schedule (date) and sequence of implementing all order in the lines.
- Work closely with QA to ensure best final product. Have to take care of all aspects of quality from initial to final stage of the production.
- BBA/ MBA/ Masters from any reputed university.
- B.Sc in textile engineering or apparel manufacturing or Professional degree in Apparel Merchandising will be given preference.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 28 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in the Knit garment Merchandising.
- Should have strong communication skill (both written and spoken English).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Fast acting for Problem Solving.
- Strong people management skills - fairness and ability to motivate and manage the team.
- Sincerity & Responsibility.
- Transport will be provided by company.
- Two festival bonuses on gross salary.
- Yearly increment based on performance.
- Other Facilities As per company policy
Application Deadline : Jun 27, 2015