Job Description / Responsibility
- To procure or collect a garment export order or export L/C
- To estimate time schedule for the export of those garments as per L/C
- To arrange all the materials needed for the garments to manufacture and export
- To monitor collection of raw materials as per time schedule
- To monitor the quantity and quality of the collected raw materials
- To select garment factory if needed
- To monitor garment production progress as per time schedule
- To monitor desired/imposed quality level of the produced garment
- To monitor garment packing instructions
- To monitor banking and shipment arrangements as per time schedule
- To maintain continuous liaison with the buyer or his/her representative if needed
- To maintain continuous liaison with his/her controlling authorities
- To follow up payment collection against garments export as per schedule
- And finally, To earn profit through garment export execution
- Graduation or Post Graduation from Reputed Educational Institution.
- Certification from BGMEA will be an added advantage.
- 5 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Communication Skill both verbal and writing is essential.
- Computer Literacy is a must.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- As per Company Policy