No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- • To review Receivable and payable accounts of all parties, in the form of outstanding statements, on a periodical basis.
- • To ensure that all bank related accounts such as Current A/c, Packing Credit a/c, Margin a/c, Foreign Bills a/c, Duty Drawback a/c, FDR a/c, Bank Guarantee a/c etc. are confirmed with the statements supplied by banks.
- • To ensure compliance statutory matters
- • P & L Balance up to finalization of account
- • To prepare Financial Ratio Analysis for every month and submit to management.
- • To interact with Purchase Department to discuss on various issues like follows-ups on advance payments, handling suppliers’ queries, funds requirement for ensuing weeks, supplier’s statement of accounts etc.
- • To ensure periodical reconciliation of books of accounts with our Trade Debtors and trade Creditors.
- • To prepare Cash Flow statement on a monthly basis and to report to Group Head Finance
- • To make payment to suppliers based on Ageing Analysis Report.
- • Follow-up of Export documents for negotiation as per the week shipment report generated.
- • Ensure all Import payment are paid on due date based on proper approved Po’s
- • Ensure Discrepancy charges, cost of interest are minimized
- • Ensure all export bills are paid as per the LC terms and conditions
- • Ensure all liabilities due to / form buyers/ suppliers are followed up on regular basis
- • Prepare documents for opening L/C for raw material purchase
- • Complete knowledge about L/C
- Any Graduation
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- • Age 30 to 35 year(s)
- • Only male candidates preferred
- • Must have prior experience of garment business
- Chittagong, Comilla
- Tk. 30000 - 40000
- As per company Norms
Application Deadline : Aug 12, 2015