No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor mapping of operational merchandising jobs through Order Confirmation Sheet (OCS) & Time and Action Plan (T & A) in terms of Action way forward, Price, Quality (Technical Specifications of garment), Planning & reservation, Capacity checking and different study reports.
- Supervise procurement of raw-materials, accessories & packing with the help of Import department (Shipping & Logistics) which starts from issuing PO/WO and make close follow up with the import department to in- house the same to meet quality & deadline at Store department.
- Maintain sample & quality approval from buyer to Production, PD & Quality team on or before agreed On Time Tracking (OTT) date in 1st phase & before bulk production in 2nd phase after having approval by customers.
- Coordinate jobs through frequent meeting with Planning, IE, PD, QA, Store and Production & Operation to comply the production requirement in terms of price/ quality/cut able width/link / Accessories/ label/ wash/ iron/ finish /payment terms/s
- Facilitate to conduct Quality Inspection by the Buyer/ Buying house of the buyer in terms of product & packaging quality to pass-through.
- Monitor the ex-factory and ex-country (export) activities with the help of Store & Export team & obtain confirmation from the respective buyer(s) upon receipt.
- Manage any sort of complaint from the buyer in connection of shortfall or deviation from quality standard by maintaining due process through highest level of service.
- Monitor on time payment release through Finance & Accounts department.
- Oversee bid participation, Negotiation with buyers, and obtain Order confirmation in terms of Price, Quality & Lead-time. Accordingly prepare Order Confirmation Sheet (OCS) & Time and Action Plan (T & A) to make framework of operational merchandising acti
- Manage Team supervision, coaching & counseling to build up & exhibit the spirit of One Team One Goal through the organization.
- The incumbent should have bachelor degree in Apparel/ Textile/ Marketing related field.
- Any degree from BUFT/ Textile Engineering/ Foreign University/ Top Universities will be treated as added advantage. Diploma in Merchandising will add value to the said position.
- 7 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 40 year(s) The job holder needs to have in-depth knowledge on factory/ buyer merchandising, company P & L responsibility, PD, garment quality , IE & Planning, production work flow, SCM work flow, Buyer requirement follow up, preparing Order Confirmation Sheet (OCS) & Time and Action Plan (T&A), capacity management, inventory, pricing , buyer promotion activities.
Application Deadline : Jun 30, 2015