No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Monitor SKU (Color, Size, and Style) wise production output as per production plan & capacity
- Manage production requirements from Planning, Operation, IE ,PD and QA through job bag regarding all specifications of garment, accessories , packaging, lead time, capacity and planning study.
- Manage the line setup on a shift basis as per production line and machine wise output with the best combination manpower & machine.
- Monitor inline efficiency and productivity of machine in coordination with maintenance team and employees by giving them job technique, on the job training and coaching.
- Monitor inline quality in every steps of dyeing, cutting; sewing, assembling, washing, finishing and packing.
- Manage inline wastage control within expectable level as per set plan.
- Manage cost control by optimum utilization of manning in roaster, OT equalization as per production load, preventive maintenance initiative of production machine and optimum usage of office logistics.
- Control Lead time against each step of Dyeing, cutting; sewing, assembling, washing, finishing and packing.
- Monitor finished goods handover after execution of quality checking finishing and packing to store department to dispatch.
- Ensure Worker development, engagement, awareness, and compliance programs as first focal person on discipline, benefits, leave management, work life balance, OT, salary, safety & security, grievance handling, counseling, canteen and Tiffin management,
- bachelor degree in any discipline.
- Any certification course/ Diploma in RMG/ Apparel Production Management will add value to the position.
- However, for any exceptional candidate, the criterion may be relaxed.
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Floor/Line Management, Production
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- The job holder needs to have in-depth knowledge on end to end production process, production planning, product development process, garment specification, garment quality, lead time, cost and waste control, worker handling and Machine requirements.
- As per company policy
Application Deadline : Jul 9, 2015