No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Coordinate the entire restaurant operation
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions.
- Any other job assigned by the management or situation.
- Post-graduation/Graduation in Hospitality Management or Hotel Management or any other discipline from a reputed University.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 40 year(s)
- 2 -5 years working experience as restaurant manager will be preferable.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management.
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge.
- Must possess good command in spoken & written English and Bengali.
- Efficiency in Public relation activities, Organizing events, functions & programs, writing skills will be considered as additional qualifications.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skill.
- Must be smart, energetic, confidant & self-motivated.
- Positive professional attitude;
- Willing to work in any situation and extra hours.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Computer literacy is must.
- As per Company Policy
Address : UTC Building (Level-14), 08, Panthopath, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka- 1215, Bangladesh