No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Meet and greet clients and customers
- Respond to internal and external enquiries via email, phone and face-to-face
- Manage customer order entries
- Manage and update client accounts
- Provide customers with quotes and product knowledge
- Update client databases
- Perform general administration tasks
- Support other departments
- Any other duty entrusted by the management.
- Graduate or HSC from any discipline.
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- This role would be suitable for an experienced customer service officer, preferably someone who has previously worked in a hospitality industry.
- Possess previous Hotel/High Profile Restaurant/Members Club experience will be preferable but fresh are encourage to apply.
- It is essential as is fluency in Bengali and English and computer literacy.
- Display excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent telephone manners.
- Have ability to plan and work in a team.
- Shift patterns will be varied and flexibility is very important
- Uphold the highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Integrity and professionalism
- As per Company Policy
Address : UTC Building (Level-14), 08, Panthopath, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka- 1215, Bangladesh