No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Proyas Manobik Unnayan Society is a non-government development organization working in partnership with CARE Bangladesh consortium and Save the Children International under GFATM-906, RCC, Phase-II in the field of Expanding Provision of Essential Harm Reduction Services for Injecting Drug Users-IDUs along with other development program/s or project/s. As a partner organization Proyas Manobik Unnayan Society is going to recruit some human resource for short term (up to November'15) as mentioned bellow.
- Key Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each attendee is provided per-test information/counseling, post-test counseling and follow-up counseling in a welcoming atmosphere both in static and satellite HTC (VCT) session
- Provide HIV test results in a sensitive manner and give support for facing further challenges
- Be available in the HTC (VCT) STI set ups as per timings specified.
- Ensuring that strict confidentiality is maintained.
- Follow up and provide counseling and care after positive HIV test
- Establish linkages and follow up with other programs particularly with TB
- Ensure that all IEC materials and communication aids are utilized for awareness and education for the target population.
- Provide psychosocial support so as to help HIV positive clients to cope with the HIV/AIDS and its consequences.
- Prepare reports and maintain records as per the program requirements.
- Closely work with Lab Technician and respective DIC team
- Provide emotional support to all the clients during both pre and post HIV test counseling if the client needs.
- Minimum graduation on Psychology or sociology or other relevant subjects (For the community Representative Education may be flexible up to HSC or equivalent).
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 18 to 35 year(s)
- To review all the manuals, communication material and ensure their effective use in service delivery
- In case of insufficient workload, the counselors have to undertake additional health workers duties as assigned by Program officer/manager/coordinator
- Experienced candidates are preferable in the relevant field.
- Also experienced candidates will get priority in the relevant field.
- Ability to work in team environment
- Candidate must have self motivation to stay and work in remote char area.
- Candidates should have well active, physically fit, effortless, punctual, and possessing strong character.
- Strong skill in resource management
- Basic communication skill, ability to select priorities
- Maintain liaison with GO/NGO.
- Capacity to adapt in changed environment
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Technical Skill of Harm Reduction Program and HIV/AIDS, IP, STI, Abscess management etc.
- Tk. 12000
- Consolidated salary will be 12,000/- (Twelve Thousand only) with other benefits (TA/DA, Festival bonus, Group Insurance etc.) as per project guideline.
|Proyas Manobik Unnayan Society|
Address : Belepukur, Chapainawabganj-6300