No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- To deal with the buyers independently for all the quality assurance activities including quality control/audit, in line inspection, pre final and final inspection.
- To run the quality department successfully and all kinds of instruction, policy & system effectively implement in production floor for achieving best quality.
- Develop the quality standard and rules and regulations for achieving the quality of the garments.
- To provide technical assistance to all sections wherever applicable in order to achieve customers quality standard, i.e. line set up, machinery adoption, production methods, work-aid, QC/QA system and ongoing presence.
- Coordinate with production, IE, Merchandising, Finishing & other related departments.
- Coordinate with buyer representative in inspection & audit matters.
- To ensure on time shipment as per buyers quality level.
- Reduce garments defects and make action plan analyzing the problem and solve the quality issues.
- To ensure all the garments are produces in RIGHT QUALITY & DELIVERED on time.
- Ensure all QA staffs are trained on any new procedure / requirement as advised by the customers.
- To ensure that proper working conditions & compliance requirement at work place are maintained.
- Minimum HSC
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Having good knowledge in modern Garments Quality methodology.
- Strong technical & conceptual skills.
- Should have good knowledge of fabrics construction, accessories, trims, print, embroidery, wash, sample, chemical treatment etc.
- As per company Policy
Application Deadline : Jul 5, 2015