No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- VARD has been implementing Global Fund to fight HIV/AIDS and Malaria (GFATM)- Malaria Control Program in 5 Upazilas of Sylhet, Sunamgonj and Moulvibazar district since June 2007 funded by Global Fund and BRAC. These position is based at Borolekha Upazila under Moulvibazar district and Companiganj Upazila under Sylhet district.
- Job Descriptions:
- Assist laboratory technician in blood collection, preparing blood slides and patients management.
- Assist laboratory technician in preparing lab reagents and stock maintenance of drugs and diagnostics
- Responsible for security of laboratory and laboratory materials.
- Responsible for cleanness of laboratory.
- Responsible for proper and hygiene disposal of waste materials.
- Ensure regular supply of quality reagent of the lab.
- The above contains the main outline of duties. Upazila Manager/ Lab Technician may be assigned in other activities as when required in connection with the project activities.
- Minimum HSC Pass (Science Group). Preference will be given for experience candidates.
Additional Job Requirements
- Preference will be given for experience candidates
- MoulaviBazar, Sylhet
- Tk. 5320
- Other benefits will provide as per project’s provision and organizational policy
|Voluntary Association for Rural Development (VARD)|
Address : Head Office, House #554 (3rd to 5th floor), Road #09, Batitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207
Web : email@example.com
Business : VARD is a national Non-Government Organization (NGO), established in January 20, 1988 with the initiative of founder and Executive Director and former UN volunteer Mr. Amranul Hoque Kamal. VARD runs major part of its integrated development activities in Sylhet division, northeast part of the country. VARD Head Office is located, House #554 (3rd to 5th floor), Road #09, Batitul Aman Housing Society, Adabor, Dhaka-1207. VARD also implements development activities in Dhaka and Chittagong divisions. In order to sustainability, VARD developed 6 core programs comprising of different projects. The ongoing programs are; (1) Economic and Livelihood Development Program (ELDP, (2) Health, Nutrition and Population Program (HNPP), (3) Comprehensive Eye Care Services Program (CESP), (4) Education Program (EP), (5) Agriculture and Environment Program (AEP) and (6) Disaster Risk Reduction Program (DRRP). For more information on VARD visit our website at firstname.lastname@example.org