No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Must be an expert in continental & Chinese food preparation
- Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations.
- Ability to physically self-demonstrate culinary techniques, i.e., cutting, cooking principles, plate presentation, safety and sanitation practices.
- Responsible for maintaining quality of food product and ensuring consistency in food delivery and standards.
- Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, and presentation of food.
- HSC or equivalent
- Candidates are having degree on culinary arts will get preference
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age At least 25 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 10 to12 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field.
- Previous supervisor responsibility is required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Most tasks are performed in a team environment with the employee acting as a team leader.
- There is minimal direct supervision.
- As per company policy
Application Deadline : Jul 15, 2015