Customer Services Officer-Chittagong
If you want to succeed, join the winning team
|Coats Bangladesh Ltd., a subsidiary of Coats plc, UK, is the world’s leading industrial thread and consumer textile crafts business in over 70 countries across 6 continents around the world.|
|Coats has a long heritage and has been serving customers for more than 250 years and our products are sold over 100 countries in the world. Our industrial division is 3 times the size of its nearest competitor in industrial thread and our crafts division is the number one global player in the textile crafts market. We are also the market leader in Bangladesh and are looking for a highly energetic professional to work for the position of Officer, Customer Services in our Sales and Marketing team. The job will be based at Chittagong.|
The purpose of the job is to arrange the daily transfer of the customer back order to production planning under the close supervision of Customer Services Manager and general direction of Regional Sales Manager. The role will be primarily accountable for customer services, billing process and delivery along with the following responsibilities:
• Ensure smooth order processing using customer specific route-either through e-Comm or SAP.
• Assistance to resolve product or service problems by acting as a bridge between customer and management to clarify customer`s complaint, determine the cause of the problem and solve the problem.
• Follow up with customers and management to ensure resolution and to convince the customers in fixing lead time.
• Provide information to customers on sales, back-order or delivery.
• Achieve sales and invoicing target ensuring delivery within the service policy.
• Follow up collection on time by maintaining PI, LC-follow up, generate commercial invoice and solving difficult bills.
• Coordinate with other functions within company to ensure flawless service to customers.
• Business graduates from any reputed university
• 1 to 2 years of experience in the area of customer services will be considered as an added advantage
• Ability to negotiate and convince customers positively
• Pleasing personality, ability to deal with the customers with a positive attitude
• Have a sense of urgency
• Excellent persuasion skill and a go-getter
• Willingness and capability to visit customers frequently, as and when required
• Good communication skill
The Company offers excellent career opportunities with most competitive salary and benefits package.
Please apply on or before June 25, 2015