No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Prepare the previous day output report and send to FM/GM.
- Insure the daily target and output.
- Follow up the daily inspection and shipment schedule.
- Follow up all the compliance issue.
- Follow up the monthly WIP and FG moment report.
- Organize stock inventory
- Follow up the monthly production and shipment as per booking schedule.
- Minimum Graduate from a reputed institution
- 10 to 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production Management (Finishing)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 32 to 42 year(s)
- Must have demonstrate attitude of integrity, transparent, proactive stance and positive style;
- Enhanced practical knowledge in a large knit composite garments industry
- Self-motivated, self-organized & responsible.
- Able to foresee potential production problem with solution.
- Able to assess options and implications in order to identify a solution
- Willingness to work under pressure.
- Can cope up with any kind of situation
- Capable to handle the most critical styles with zero tolerance
- A clear Knowledge of Internationally accepted Quality Standard.
- Excellent inter personnel, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Attractive salary packages, Festival Bonus, PF, Gratuity, Group Insurance and other admissible benefit will be offered to the really deserving candidates.
Application Deadline : Jun 15, 2015