No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Serves as the first key person in the public relation activities to ensure smooth running of the Friendship’s operation. The core areas of responsibility are:
- a. Overseas invitations
- b. Visas
- c. Air ticketing for both domestic and overseas
- d. Arrange to get Govt. clearances for foreign visitors
- e. Accommodation reservations
- Ensure that all Departmental policies and procedures are compiled and implemented; provide the provision of personalized service to enhance good client service. For example, issue or re-confirming tickets, ensuring hotel bookings, preparing final bills, reserving different mode of local transport etc. Ensure protocol services to provide smoothly in connection of all visitors travelling. Supervise Protocol Officer to perform visa assistance, protocol, guide visitors, ticketing, etc.
- Able to answer Govt.’s inquiry professionally and always be helpful in giving information to them. Know the day-to-day event in Friendship. Take reasonable care at work for the safety of yourself and other persons.
- Supervise support staffs and ensure entire office cleanliness, office gardening. Monitor support staff leave, attendance and prepare their duty roaster. Ensure generator’s smooth services, Arrange for repair and maintenance work as and when required
- Ensure what inventory the store has, when stock is running low and which items need to refilled. S/he supervise Storekeeper to maintain detailed inventory records when products are purchased and returned; notes employee’s opinions and arranges for store transfers, and files and updates employee documents as necessary. These records must be tidy and organized for others to understand.
- S/he must have excellent communication skills. She is responsible for problem-solving, explaining store items and answering questions about organization policies. Good listening and interpersonal skills are essentials.
- Ensure to staff are deployed and supervised effectively in order that a high standard of food is produced at all times. Food items arranged necessarily for food prepared and ensure to produced is wholesome healthy food and served professionally, safely and timely manner. The kitchen is kept clean and the highest standards of hygiene maintained. Food safety and hygiene regulations and instruction are compiled with at all times and training is provided to food serving staff on a regular basis.
- Must be knowledgeable and well versed of Friendship surrounding and its activities. Able to provide information on different Consulates office and activities, knowledgeable and well versed in places of interest, accommodations and hot spot in Gulshan and Dhaka city, attend and entertain foreigner who are seeking any kind of help in Friendship such as accommodation, transportation arrangement etc.
- To carry out any other function/administrative tasks as delegated by the Supervisor or Management of Friendship.
- Masters or Equivalent Degree
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Protocol, Administration, Transport Management
Additional Job Requirements
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Good in English communication
- Strong inter personal skills
- As per the organizational policy
Address : Baridhara Central Plaza, 3rd Floor, 87 Suhrawardi Avenue, Block - K, Baridhara, Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh
Web : www.friendship-bd.org