No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- The cadet will work closely in coordination with Capacity Development & Quality team of Health Sector Program of Friendship.
- The cadet will be helping the program coordinators in developing capacity of health sector employees and take part in quality of care and patient safety initiatives by managing wide range of training, monitoring, & supervising activities.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Assessment for the training needs of friendship health sector employees.
- Provide support for training course development, delivery of training, evaluation of training, procuring logistics and cost management.
- Provide training to Friendship Community Medic-aides (FCMs), paramedics & other technical staff.
- Supervising & monitoring the FCM refresher training conducted by the paramedics.
- Help in developing training materials.
- Arrange training sessions for FCMs, paramedics & supervisors.
- Help to monitor quality of care activities.
- Assist preparing training & monitoring plans and periodic quality audit.
- Support implementation of quality monitoring plan and audit processes.
- Any other work set within the reasons & means of Friendship Management.
- Assist to prepare monthly or other reports as required; disseminate/share with key stakeholders.
- Assist the Quality Improvement Specialist to ensure that meetings of Quality Assurance Team are held as per schedule; decisions are communicated, followed up and reported in the next meeting.
- The candidate must be a medical graduate with BMDC registration
- At least 2 year(s)
Additional Job Requirements
- Must have working experiences in Microsoft packages
- Experiences in training or teaching activities are desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate good verbal and written English
- Willingness to travel outside Dhaka 40% travel to Friendship working areas with public transport.
- As per the organizational policy
Address : Baridhara Central Plaza, 3rd Floor, 87 Suhrawardi Avenue, Block - K, Baridhara, Dhaka - 1212, Bangladesh
Web : www.friendship-bd.org