No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Provide support throughout the entire employee life cycle process, including interfacing with management on talent acquisition, recruitment, orientation, training and development, and employee orientation and on boarding;
- Conduct recruitment efforts and new hire processes. Activities include, but are not limited to, posting job advertisements on various job portals and media outlets, scheduling interviews and screening resumes;
- Administer and maintain the HR database;
- Assist management with the annual Review Program;
- Maintain JAAGO employee Job Descriptions and Employee Profiles;
- Plan, coordinate, and support employee events, meetings and activities;
- Policy Development and Management;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Assist in preparing, distributing and/or participating in employee communications programs including newsletter, bulletins, announcements, Employee Handbook, etc;
- Identify training and development needs through job analysis;
- Design and expand training and development programs based on both organization and individual needs;
- Research new technologies and methodology in work place learning and practice;
- Respond in a timely manner to employee requests with the appropriate communication and information;
- Assist in implementing and communicating human resources policies or programs;
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute records, forms, statistics, and reports. Assist in developing or revising reports;
- Master`s Degree (Preferably Major in HRM)
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
General HR, HRIS/HR Database Management, Organization Development/Process Improvement, Performance & Career Management, Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 25 to 35 year(s)
- 3 years of experience in Nonprofit Organization as an HR.
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- IT and numeracy skills, with strong IT skills required if managing/operating computerized payroll and benefits systems.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and explain employment law.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bangla.
- Capable of working under pressure.
Address : 4/3/A, 9th Floor, Jafrabad, Rayer Bazar, Dhaka - 1207.
Web : www.jaago.com.bd