No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Nari Uddug Kendra (NUK) is national NGO working for women’s advancement in Bangladesh established in 1991. NUK’s health care programs have been providing low cost, high quality medical services in Kishoreganj district for the poor since 1998. The Programme aims to reduce the mortality and morbidity rates (cause by malnutrition and poor sanitation) and to prevent avoidable blindness by providing integrated eye care services. Under the program two hospitals are currently running, these are: Sufia–Aftab Eye Hospital, Agaroshindhur and Kishoreganj Eye Hospital (KEH). NUK is currently looking for qualified Ophthalmologist for these hospital(s) with following job responsibility :
- Patient Examination at OPD
- Perform/Assist in Surgery
- Other responsibilities assigned by Hospital Management
- MBBS with Post Graduation in Ophthalmology (DO/ DCO/ MS)
- 1 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Non Practicing, Residential and full time (6 days/Week)
- NUK offers attractive salary-benefits with short term or long term Training opportunity both in home and abroad for the deserving candidates (if needed).
|Nari Uddug Kendra|
Address : 2/21 Babar Road, Block-B (2nd Floor) Mohammadpur,Dhaka-1207.
Web : www.nuk-bd.org
Business : Nari Uddug Kendra (NUK), is a national non-government gender responsive development support organization mandated to promote gender equality and human rights in the development process and foster personal and political empowerment of women and girls in Bangladesh. NUK is a pioneering organization addressing gender in governance, human rights, economic globalization and international trade and sports for rights as development agenda.