Job Description / Responsibility
- Carry letters, other communications materials & files, etc. from desk to desk as marked or directed
- Keep all tables/workplace neat, clean and orderly.
- Keep or liaison with cleaner to have the furniture, door, windows, cabinets and floor of the office properly cleaned and mopped prior to start of the day.
- Arrange materials, files in order as directed by the superiors.
- Make and arranges supply of tea/refreshment as required.
- Make photocopy and bring stationery, pins, clips and files etc. when required or directed.
- Provide service supports in different training and meeting held in Regional Training Centre
- Deliver mail/materials outside of the office when required or directed.
- Perform any other activities as assigned by the authority as and when required.
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Peon, Office boy
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 18 to 30 year(s)
- Ability to deliver mail/materials
- Ability to liaison with Cleaner and Cook
- Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Tk. 8000
- As per Human Resource Policies and Procedures
|NGO Forum for Public Health|
Address : 4/6, Block-E, Lalmaita, Dhaka - 1207
Web : www.ngof.org